[AT] Tractor looking

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 06:37:06 PDT 2005

Hi Cecil,

I am pleased to read that talking about great food like freshly dug red
potatos is wetting your appetite.  No better sign of the return to good
health than that.

If you pick up on my reply to Dudley, you will be familiar with most of the
places mentioned.  I also tried some turkey hunting in the mid 1960's.
Living in Caldonia NY at that time, I went farther West to the
Wellsville - Allentown area.   I guess since you have the nice beards to
save, I should have gone to Addison too.  Those dumb birds were much too
smart for me (yeh! I know that makes me dumber than a dumb bird).  Never did
get one.  I do not stay in one place for long, and that doesn't help. I Have
to get up and move around.

I have not taken a woodchuck in 15 or 20 years.  Never enough time for those
pastimes.  On top of that I do not go on land unless I have an ok from the
owner so I did not take a rifle yesterday.  The Browning Baby was tucked
away in my clothing as usual.  Never know when one might encounter a crazed
beast of some type.

I am working on a  30-06 that I got new last year.  With 125 gr. it doesn't
group as good as I want it to.  Not sure if the problem is the fast bullet
ot the jerky shooter.  It may be the latter. I have nerves of tinfoil.  At
any rate, I am thinking perhaps it will work to scare a few chucks from
hayfields this summer.

If NYC takes over the entire Eastern end of the state, there is still lots
of room for you West of Syracuse.  (grin)

Have a great day,

Charlie V.