[AT] Tractor looking

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:59:28 PDT 2005

Good morning Dudley,

At Ripley, NY, you were really in WNY.  The lakeshores of both Erie and
Ontario are great fruit belts, arent they?  I am located more South of
Rochester at the south edge of Monroe County. This area is considered WNY,
but is really not that far from the central area of the state either.  I
guess I could say Eastern Western NY.(grin).
Yesterday we went South along Honeoye  Lake to Naples, Then
south still to Prattsburg and Kanona near Bath.  Mostly NYS Rt. 53 from
Naples to Kanona.  Quite a bit of up and down thru the hills and very rural
. Only a couple of "if you blink your eyes you miss them "communities along
the way.  I think the cost of gas has cut down on the traffic so it was very
light.  Quite nice to be able to drive the speed limit of 55 mph and for a
change not have someone willing to die to pass you every minute.  From
Konona we did a 180 back North on Rt. 415, then some county roads home from
Wayland NY.
As Cecil mentions, there are still many real back roads in Southerntier NY,
but I try to stay off them unless I am in the 4X4.

Charlie V.