[Steam-engine] Boiler stamp

Dan Donaldson ddonaldson at tampatank.com
Sat Apr 23 07:31:28 PDT 2005

    Thanks everyone for the help getting in contact with Bob Reetz, the
North Dakota Chief Boiler Inspector.  He was a great help and he sent me a
copy of the initial state inspection that was done in 1959 on the boiler.
The owner of the engine at that time is listed as T.O. Thorstenson. Is
anyone familier with T.O. Thorstenson?  Is he an engine collector and is he
still alive?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dan Donaldson