[AT] OT: Food Channel

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 06:09:58 PDT 2005

on 4/23/05 6:00 AM, at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com at
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com wrote:

> Test...have I somehow slipped settings and landed on the Food Channel?  Jack

Yes, and today on the Food Channel we will discuss recipes for Farmall Red
Raspberry Tarts, Allis Chalmers Orange Cream Delight, Blueberry Ford
Pancakes, John Deere Guacamole and Oliver Salad.  Tomorrow will be
Minneapolis Moline Meatloaf, Case Sandwiches and McCormick Pie!!!

And now a message from our sponsors . . .

"Travel to the glorious islands of Hawaii where all the natives sing and
dance while they eat poi."  Next week on our traveling chef segment!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming . . .

You guys have been making me hungry . . . and let's not forget that antique
tractor's main purpose is making food, so I guess it's o.k. to discuss food
here once in a while.  I've actually enjoyed this food thread.  It makes me
forget that the last 2 days have been rainy and cold and I can't get any
work done right now out in the fields.  I think I'll go make some grits.

Troy in PA