[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

Phil M. Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sat Apr 23 06:39:25 PDT 2005

All the discussion of asparagus finally became too much for me.  It's still
too early for our asparagus patches to start producing this spring, but
fortunately asparagus is hitting our local grocery stores at a relatively
reasonable price right now.  Bought some at $1.59 per pound last night and
finally got our youngest to try it.  Made it with a béarnaise sauce, served
it with sirloin, and created another convert.  Maybe that wasn't so smart -
he was always fine with canned peas before......

Phil
Chilly but Sunny Courtland, MN