[AT] 8N Ford/Funk kit, Rev A

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Fri Apr 22 23:11:59 PDT 2005

Rev A - The Parts List for the Funk 6 cyc conversion kit didn't show up well
on my first post (it was a cut and paste) so I will type it for clarity.
Dudley

Exhaust Stack, Pipe and Muffler
Case
Rear Engine Plate
Flywheel Housing Ring
Timing Gear Cover
Two Transmission Side brackets
Two Steering Rod Extensions
Generator pulley
Generator Bracket
Starter Bendix Drive, Starter Housing and Bearing, exchange Armature
Solenoid Starter Clamp
Starter Cable
Radiator, Radiator Hoses
Hood