[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Apr 22 14:24:48 PDT 2005

Somebody sure eats it.  They have hundreds of acres of flooded fields of
tarrow root over there.  That is the stuff they make it from.
If they have good sense they don't eat it but they sure do sing about it.

On second thought maybe they grow it, make it into slop for tourists then
scrape it off the plates and feed it to the hogs.

Charlie