[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Apr 22 13:14:15 PDT 2005

Charlie,

I'm sure you are too young to remember when Popeye's friend Wellington Wimpy
hatched a scheme to make lots of money selling duck shadow soup.  He had a
duck trained to sit on a perch above the kettle and he planned to cook just
the shadow.  Somehow, I think the duck would have added a flavor to the soup
anyway.

George Willer