[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Apr 22 13:09:13 PDT 2005

Charlie,

I made room in my statement for exceptions and you must be that exception.
I've always thought you were exceptional!  :-)

I didn't know grits were ground.  I thought they had the flavor leached out
of them by lye or something.

I'm working hard to become a southerner, since I've always thought I was
born as a displaced rebel.  This grits thing is quite an obstacle.

George Willer