[Farmall] M - Tricycle Wheel Spacing

Dan Glass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Fri Apr 22 11:46:20 PDT 2005

If you remember the outcome of this last discussion, 90% of rollovers
are with wide fronts.  90% of those are backwards rollovers from pulling
something with the chain connected above the axle.  The percentage is so
high probably because there are alot fewer NFE's in everyday work.  I
would guess the flip rollover possiblity is the same with NFE or WFE.  I
have both types and I think it is important to pay attention and be
careful with either.