[Farmall] M - Tricycle Wheel Spacing

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:40:31 PDT 2005

Ok i was rereading all the posts and as Mike said the tractor is easier to
handle with NFE and yes the NFE is a more solid construction (stronger) than
the WFE, and the physics lows involved here are about stability, and that
means the center of gravity stays as low as possible and inside the
stability area, which yes in a WFE is a rectangular area and in a NFE is a
triangular area, but i see very difficult that the center of gravity falls
outside the triangle of the NFE, ....any way for a front loader i use an old
CASE 580 K because other reasons, but i allways learn something new reading
this list.
 Roberto