[AJD] JD 420 Power Steering Decals

Don Scott scotd1 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 22 09:55:17 PDT 2005

 I have a phase 3 420W with PS  that I am putting the finishing touches
on. I got the decals from Jorde's but he wasn't sure about the placement
of the PS decal. He thought it went on the lower hood panel back next to
the dash. I talked to him a few days ago and he was trying to find a pic
he had but I have not heard back from him and no one answers his phone
yesterday or today. I called K&K and they said it went on the bottom
center of the battery door. So, anyone have good info on this? I looked
around the web and thru my manuals trying to find a pic of one with
power steering markings and had no luck. This isn't going to be a show
tractor but if I put it on and then found out it was wrong it would bug
me every time I looked at the tractor.  Thanks, Don