[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 08:48:05 PDT 2005

That reminds me I need to get the rhubarb out of  the icebox and make some
bread today.
My wife fell at Rite-Aid yesterday and  now she has a black eye and big
bruise on her leg and a broken wrist BUMMER now  I guess I will have to wash dishes
again. Life is just plain awful at times.  Good thing I have a dishwasher
HUH!!!
Well! I hope she gets well soon because  she is my driver and living in the
country as we do, you need a driver.
I  was out working on my MF mower conditioner and when I came in I found 5
phone  calls on the Caller ID machine. One was from Rite-Aid and 2 from the
Hospital I  called the first number at the hospital and it said it was a
disconnected number  FIGURES. So I call the other and they said my wife was there and
had a broken  wrist.
My friend and neighbor called just then and we went in an retrieved my
pickup and then went to get Winnie at the hospital, she was in a good mood I  heard
her giggling as I went into the room.
Well I guess I better get to work  as I am the only cook and bottle washer
for a while.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361