[AT] WD/WD45 Intermediate Gear Removal (success)

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 03:58:58 PDT 2005

Will,

Well I am glad you figured it out. If you have to do
this again you will remember how to do it.

I am going to pick up another WD45 tomorrow (like I
need another project)that seems to have had lots of
work done to it already. I am also getting a parts
tractor with it. So if you need any parts give me a
holler and I will see if I have anything.

This tractor I am getting has had engine OH out of
frame, new water pump, radiator, manifold, etc, lots
of sheet metal work done, new brakes, new front tires
and wheels, but still I will be checking out the whole
tractor before I do too much. Problem is one of the
clutches is out.

Good luck, Jim

--- Will Powell <william.neff.powell at comcast.net>

Jim and Janna Yost