[Farmall] color of attachments

Jim Hudson jamhudson at vnet.net
Thu Apr 21 18:54:23 PDT 2005

I remember lots of them being BLUE also!!

http://users.vnet.net/jamhudson/
Anti-Virus Scan Notice:  All outgoing mail here is scanned with PC-Cillin
2005.  So, play it safe & never open attachments or URL links in emails
purported to be from me which do not contain this statement.

Money can buy a dog, but only love will wag its tail
Justice --- When you get what you deserve
Mercy ----- When you don't get what you deserve
Grace ----- When you get what you don't deserve
" Don't Question your Wife's Judgment
look who she married"
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
Dear God, I have a problem. It's me.