[Farmall] M - Tricycle Wheel Spacing

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Apr 21 15:10:47 PDT 2005

I'm not sure how much difference a few inches of front track will make on
stability, probably not much.  It is more important to lower the bucket.
Don't expect to move much of a rock pile in one pass in any case.

One more factor is that setting the track out will increase the loading on
the outer wheel bearings and the spindles.  I would keep them set pretty
well in.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net