[Steam-engine] Oiler injector for our Wach's

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 15:15:40 PDT 2005

I appreciate it Andre'..and enjoyed reading the text.  Now this brings up
another question...Lots of these old oilers required condensation to raise
the level of the oil so it would flow out into the steam.  But for now I
will use compressed air, so am I forced to use a mechanical injector like
Francis spoke of before?

RickinMt.