[Farmall] M - Tricycle Wheel Spacing

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Apr 21 12:49:20 PDT 2005

Actually, it doesn't really make any difference for your application,
since the amount of adjustment isn't all that great. I guess the wider
apart they are, the less the chance of sinking down in a hole and the
less mud will get jammed up in there, but that is about it.

Mike

Kurt Sutheimer wrote:

> I'm putting on some shiny new 6.00 x 16's on the front and the book says
> I have 4 different spacing options for the tires/rims as they are bolted
> to the wheels.
>
> I have a loader on the tractor and will be picking up lots of heavy
> rocks soon.
>
> What spacing is best for what application?  eg - Narrow spacing vs wide
> spacing.

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net