[AJD] The grass is definitely greener!

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:14:31 PDT 2005

I always enjoy the San Diego area , one can see how far the lawn water gets
as it goes over the hill because below that is pure brown!  Yo are correct
that here in the north eastern part of the US a few folks water their lawns
(usually businesses)  but most of us just take what the sky provides which
this year has been too much.  30 homes in my township have major flood
damage and 160 more have some.

Dana
SE PA