[Steam-engine] Oiler injector for our Wach's

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 12:06:21 PDT 2005

I'd sure appreciate any diagrams and instructions you may have handy.  After
reading your response it dawned on me that naturally the oil would go into
the steam before it hits the valve chest.  After all that's what lubes the
slide valve also, correct?
  I cannot find anything on Manzel either but sounds interesting.

Thanks for taking the time, Francis!!

RickinMt.