[AT] Any old farmer tricks for fixing tire leaks?

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Apr 21 05:54:55 PDT 2005

Some time back (more than 5 years) I had a slow leak in a tractor tire.
I bought a gallon of Berrymans Tire Sealer and used that in the front
tire to stop the slow leak. Worked great! I don't remember what it cost,
but it was cheaper than a new tube and the installation. Since then I've
used more of the same gallon on a couple of riding mower tires. Still have
about a half gallon left.

Phil