[AJD] Bought AR 253149 Lasts Night

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Apr 20 11:41:14 PDT 2005

Brown already? You are presupposing that it ever gets green here to start with!!
Ground's waking up from winter, that last 24"+ snow last week seems to have done the
trick. Some fool was mowing his lawn last weekend when I drove by his house!!! I call
that inviting trouble, no use getting ahead of yourself.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Apr 20 10:38 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: