[AT] Any you old farts seen one of these?

osman asar osmanasar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 02:04:41 PDT 2005

Dear sir or Madam

we are a manufacturer firm in Turkey our company was established in 1998 to produce some hood parts for Antique and the new tractor and loader ,our company have been producing as the hood parts:fender ,grill,side panel,cover engine ,seat,wheel steering,battery box,rim,intsturment etc. and loader

Thanks to our expert staff and our technology we have obtained very big success and today we are exporting our products China,middle east,europe,england ,if you want to work with us please contact with us for more information about us and our products

for more informaiton our phone:+90 352 327 2900

fax :+90 352 327 29 00

e-mail:osmanasar at yahoo.com

BEST REGARDS

OSMAN ASAR

TURKAY METAL

DieselBob at aol.com wrote:That was my first impression, but when I looked at one of the other pictures
on E-bay you could see the bull gear set-up on the inside of the wheels as
you mentioned!

Bob Straub