[AT] OT: I lost my best friend today

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:30:23 PDT 2005

Mike,

I'm extremely sorry for your loss.  Its an empty feeling which I hope will
pass with time.

Dad got buried on Monday.  I went up to the grave today and had a talk, hope
he
heard it.  I did notice tracks across the grave.  On closer inspection I saw
that they
were deer and I saw that some of the flowers were eaten.  Dad would have
enjoyed
seeing the deer and watching them eat.  Maybe he saw them and smiled.  Mom
is
having a tough time.  The VA will probably want the bed and electric
wheelchair back
but she is not ready to part with them yet.

Anyway, I wish you the best and again sorry for the loss.

LeRoy