[AT] New tiling rig?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 04:56:55 PDT 2005

The one at PCS phosphate is used to strip off about 40 to 100 feet of
overburden to get down to the phosphate vein.  In other words, strip mining.
The buckets turn and dump onto a conveyor belt.  All the while the boom is
swinging the bucket wheel from side to side and the tracks are walking the
machine along.  Imagine a big monstor eating the earth.

Charlie