[AT] New tiling rig?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Apr 19 00:35:16 PDT 2005

Landen:

Mine Got in Heben! Now there is a machine that could handle any and all of
the rocks in my yard. Dudley's too. Wonder what a daily rental would be?
Without paying for transportation time. :-) I suspect it might mess up the
lawn a bit though. Probably is a good old growth stump remover too. All it
would take is one bite per stump. What a monster.

What a fantastic piece of engineering! I'd sure like to be able to see it in
person. Big machinery really intrigues me. This reminds me of the big engine
in Japan where the crankshaft main bearings are larger than a human being.

Really neat stuff.  Thanks for sharing.

BTW: I suspect this machine could handle a 4 bottom three point Roll-Over
plow quite handily!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door