[AJD] Stephenville Texas Show

Robert at swcg.com Robert at swcg.com
Mon Apr 18 15:03:16 PDT 2005

Hello!

Bob Richard has an online photo album for you to see at
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3010417&a=31725683&pw=

Here is a message describing the photos:

Most involve my son Sam, but some may be of interest to those with "the sickness". Sam & his head wrench (me) go to many of the area shows with his tractor, and he is always "made over" and I'm afraid SPOILED by all of the fellow rusty iron men.  I appreciate their interest in making sure Sam has a good time.

You can also create your own photo album to share with family and
friends. Its free! Just join Epson PhotoCenter today.
http://photo.epson.com/welcome/index.html

AOL Users:
Click on the link below to see the photos. If neither of the
links are clickable, simply cut and paste the first link into
your web browser.

Here are some of the exciting things you can do as a member of
Epson PhotoCenter:

- Send a customized electronic postcard with our free PicCheers!

- Share your photos and photo albums online with family and
friends. It's a great way to stay in touch with loved ones.

And that's just the beginning.

Changing the picture of photography.TM
http://photo.epson.com/

Copyright(C) 2004 Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806