[AJD] Sale results

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 06:43:12 PDT 2005

Sale result from an auction at Doylestown, PA Saturday April 16th

IH Super C with mounted cultivators, $1000
JD B 1945  $700 running but rough
Massey 65 diesel, $4000, nice
Oliver 1850, diesel, very nice $4500
JD 650, decent shape , 3point front and rear pto, mower deck, turf tires,
$3300
IH Super A rough, runs $1000
9N rough, $1000
JD 2020, gas, runs, noise in rear (pto) $2550, metal rough
IH A “V”  amusing auctioneer said ” high crop” $1050 cultivator
2600 Ford, nice, ran well, only 2300 hrs  $3950
IH F140 high clearance $2600
IH  F140, a bit beat, $2000
Farmall H, new paint new rear tires, hydraulic loader, $1175
Massey 44, runs no grill, no paint, $400
JD 3020, side console, WF, 3point intact, a few sheet metal dings, $7200
IH cub, cultivator, runs, cultivator, planter, $2100
Ford 5000, SOS, ran and drove, $3100
Hough Loader, no oil pressure, ran, $700
Ferg TO30, rough, ran, $1100
Oliver 550 special, ran well, metal rough, $1500-no sale
JD 50, good meal , new rears, aftermarket 3point,  $3500

And the one I was back bidder on (day after tax day)

JD 3020, gas, tricycle not rollamatic, new paint, new rears, (no console),
light not original, $3300

There were a lot of implemements but I left before they sold.  I got a
little tired of the box after box of 4 inch square headed bolts

Dana

SE PA