[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Mon Apr 18 07:54:09 PDT 2005

While we are really, really off topic....   I presume all you wise guys on
the site know the, uh, effects of asparagus?  It is a classic in anthro
classes.  When undergrads express amazement that there might be cultures
where a connection has not yet been made between conception and birth, the
prof simply notes that there are people in our own society who have yet to
connect eating asparagus with the less than 24-hour later result.  So, eat
up everyone.  And brace yourselves!