[AT] Cecil's Story

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 05:00:43 PDT 2005

> Cecil it is so good to hear one of your stories again and I

think you would be quite "dashing" on the Vespa!

Dave Cesan

	Good morning, Dave. And the same to everyone else too
while I'm at it.

	Yes, we all thought we were "dashing" when we were
20 years old, didn't we?  grins   Not a care in the world,
in the military service where you got fed no matter what and
always had a place to sleep - even if it was on the ground
somewhere. But no worries on my part or a care of any kind.
Ah yessss.

	And to answer Matti's question and those of others,
yes, I'm still in the running for the Vespa and hope to hear
more on it this week. I'm not going to give up unless he has
someone else in the family that "wants" it.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson