[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Apr 17 19:53:38 PDT 2005

H.L.,

That's a help.  It sounds like they are closely linked, so I'll keep
checking.  I've had a problem with weed competition so I applied a mulch of
wood chips deeper than usual last fall... so I may have slowed it down.

I don't expect to be able to have much of a garden this year but I do hope
to have a little sweet corn and a few tomatoes.  Time will tell.

George