[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Apr 17 13:41:09 PDT 2005

I don't have any redbuds, but we have been eating asparagus for a week.
  You may be further north than we are.  Also we seem to be having an
abnormally early spring.  The rebuds were in bloom around Council
Bluffs, IA early last week.  I didn't know there was a connection.
Hopefully I haven't messed up Mother Nature!!<g>  Mushroom hunting is
getting started in the area I hear.  I don't like those, though.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA