[AT] Grand Rapids Michigan members?

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Sun Apr 17 09:12:45 PDT 2005

Here's the plan.  On Friday after work my buddy Bondo (no relation to Roger
Welch's "Bondo") and I will drive from his place in Earlville, Illinois and
drive as far as we can tolerate on Friday night.  Hopefully all the way to
the Lowell area.  I figure we'll arrive around midnight.

Early Saturday AM we will take care of our business in town (company
purchase of a used Kubota tractor from Ebay).  Get everything loaded and
then go for breakfast.

I will give the Grand Rapids/Lowell ring leader (you'll have to elect him)
my cell phone number and will call when we are departing for home and can
meet for a breakfast.

The breakfast joint will have to be somewhere West of Lowell on MI-21.  Or
off I-96 on our way back.  It will be a short visit but you guys can linger
after Bondo and I down our pancakes and coffee.

How does that sound?

-Paul