[AT] IH H questions

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 18:01:40 PDT 2005

The weather here in Michigan has been about as good as it can get, althought
it will soon be too dry to grow anything.  Never-the-less, I spent a little
quality time with my Farmall H since it has been sitting idol since last fall
when the starter decided to quit.  I had it rebuilt this week, and the old girl
(dubbed "big foot"), started right up.  However, I do have one question.  In
my quest to track down a grounding problem, I noticed that inside the control
panel there is a place for a fuse in the switch controler.  What size fuse goes
here, and what is it for?  There are no lights on this tractor, and no real
evidence that there ever was.  Everything seems to work fine without it, but
maybe I'm missing out on some other thrill by not having a fuse in there?

Enjoy, Joe