[AJD] GP Skid Rings

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Apr 16 14:58:52 PDT 2005

Luke
Other than the fact I wish I had your steel wheels (!) give Kim Johnson a call, he used
to make skid rings. He is in Cloquet, MN and his # is 218-729-7143 or at least that's
the last # I have.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Apr 11  5:52 , Luke Tonneberger <jdgp1930 at yahoo.com> sent: