[AJD] G.O.A.T

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Apr 16 16:44:35 PDT 2005

Rick:

I suspect you could get them to LeSeur, MN show or swap meet you might be
able to get them the rest of the way West. I don't know how soon you need
them but, worst case, there are a lot of guys out of Northern Wisconsin who
will be heading for Moline, IL in March of next year. Then if things go as
planned I could get them from Moline back to MT.  You may not want to wait
that long however.

You might want to place an ad on the transportation board of www.ytmag.com
and if you are patient you might catch someone pulling a load from Central
or Northern Wisconsin headed West. Monitoring that board for loads heading
West might prove fruitful too.

I do know we will probably have to make a trip to NW Iowa in the next year
or so if you got them that far I could pick them up there too. There would
be plenty of room to store them for a long period of time in NW IA at no
cost. NW Iowa is also closer to I90 which might be more convenient to catch
an earlier ride with someone. My brother's place is about 40 miles South of
I90 on US Highway 75.

There is also a major JD collector in Stein, Minnesota close to I90 that I'm
sure would store them for you waiting for a ride West. Although I have heard
he is having a sale due to health reasons.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com