[Farmall] Free stuff in Wisconsin

cliff king crawlerman1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 16:19:43 PDT 2005

Paul,,,how far are you from the Schmudlach place...I go by there often..LOL. I want the Dawg Pen. I need a contact number for you.

cliff

Paul Bazzetta <bazzetta at execpc.com> wrote:
I have a bunch of iron that is going to the scrap man if no one claims it.
The items are free to anyone but call first.

Free Stuff
FREE - Super-A sickle mower for parts
FREE - Pile of Farmall A & B cultivator parts
FREE - Two horse drawn spring tooth drags
FREE - Composting Orb
FREE - Assorted scrap iron
FREE - Front end Casting from JD-730
FREE - 16x5x5 Dog Kennel (Chain link)

Almost Free Stuff
$20 - Belt drive Buzz Saw (lawn ornament unless you are handy)
$50 - Hay wagon
$10-$20 - Assorted buzz saw blades (Shop wall ornaments)

I'm sure as I clean out the barn, I will come across more stuff.

-Paul