[AT] Portland

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Sat Apr 16 06:43:39 PDT 2005

>permit.  My golf cart has a permanent handicap sign, but individuals need a
>permit or doctor's note to get the additional different colored personal tag
>that is required to ride (drive) on the show grounds.

I see in the flyer that came with the newsletter that they are requiring
proof of insurance for any riding vehicles at the swap or the show this
year. Not sure what this is going to entail yet. I mentioned it to the
agent and he thought I was nuts wanting liability on a riding tractor until
I explained it. He's supposed to check into it and let me know. My vehicle
insurance covers me driving someone elses vehicle but ones I own have to be
listed. Maybe we can all swap butt buggies this year to make the insurance
effective! Wonder what they would think if everyone starts driving their
trucks up and down the rows since they have proof of insurance??

           Doug Tallman
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director
               Greenwich, OH USA