[AJD] 7' Disk for MT

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Fri Apr 15 07:06:33 PDT 2005

Larry -

I'm only 70 miles from you and have been looking for a disk harrow for several
months to pull behind my B.  Based on what I've seen, and I've been looking hard,
$500 for the disk on eBay is a bargin.  Give me a shout off list at
ltcmikem at ktc.com and I'll give you an idea of what's available in the
Fredericksburg area.

Mike Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624