[AJD] 7' Disk for MT

Steve Bachman scbachman at agere.com
Fri Apr 15 05:32:09 PDT 2005

new tripoli???  thats my home town.  for almost a year i've been reading
'out west' posts.    this list sure is US wide!!

by the way, that auction was amazing, was the
first time i ever saw a 3pt hitch (800/801)
go for close to $1000.  2 brothers had quite the
amazing collection (50+ i believe) of JD tractors.

steve, germansville pa