[Steam-engine] The missing Russell

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Thu Apr 14 20:20:28 PDT 2005

Hey Paul!

I talked to Zach and he confirmed what John sent.  He also said that this
engine is 2 serial numbers away from the 16 that Matt Kemler bought at
Rynda's--#17085.

I'll be looking for you at Wauseon!

FYI to anyone who may have stayed at the Chief Wauseon motel.....they are
tearing it down for a Rite Aid store and a strip mall.  The Steam O Gram was
just sent & includes their number.  Our apologies to anyone who had a
reservation there.

Best Regards.
Beth