[AJD] 7' Disk for MT

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 17:56:47 PDT 2005

Larry,

       Was to an auction in New Tripoli, PA on 5/11/2002 that featured a very large selection of M & L series tractors and implements.  There was a Disc harrow of the M series that sold for $650.00 according to my notes. ..Thought that was quite expensive for my taste.  Hope that is of some assistance.

Ken Jones

Larry Marshall <marshall at tstar.net> wrote:
I am wondering what the value of a disk for an MT should be. I was the high
bidder for this one on ebay, ( 7506367190 ), but did not meet the reserve. I
contacted the seller and the disk is still available, but I'm not sure it is
worth the reserve price that was set at $500. Being the frugal (OK, cheap)
person that I am, I would like to pay considerably less than that, but I
also want to be fair. This is the first disk like this I have seen within
reasonable driving distance, so I have nothing to compare it to. I have been
able to pick up other implements for the MT for considerably less, but that
doesn't always mean anything.

Any thoughts appreciated

Larry Marshall
Burnet, TX