[AJD] paint

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Apr 14 12:11:11 PDT 2005

Most of the paint #'s have changed yet again in Deere's endless song and dance routine.
Super hard to keep track anymore.
Only one yellow for 2 cylinders, and then the Industrial yellow of course
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Apr 14 11:09 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of