[AT] OT: I lost my best friend today

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Apr 14 07:21:28 PDT 2005

On 13 Apr 2005 at 20:43, LeRoy Price III wrote:

> Didn't think today would mean much when I got up this morning but it turned
> out that
> it has.  Today I lost one of my best friends and I wish I had him back.
> That friend was my
> father.  After 29 years of caring for him as a quadriplegic, he finally
> bridged the final gap in
> his life.  As I sit here and type this small tribute, I can only think of
> things I wish I had said
> and did for him.  I fell short with some things and I'm sure he appreciated
> those things
> that I was able to do.
>
> Tonight, I wish I still had him here to guide me through a few more years.
> I always felt cheated
> in that we couldn't do the things normal father and son do especially
> restoring and showing
> tractors.
>
> I hope I'll see him again some day to tell him what this day meant to me and
> what
> he meant to me.  Hopefully, I did make some difference in his life..

	Sorry for your loss...
	Sort out all of the memories of all those years. If you come to anything negative hit
delete in your mind and move on to more good ones. There is nothing to be gained by
dwelling on "if" or "could have" or "should have" but a tremendous benefit from relieving
the good times. As time passes you will remember more and more good times.
	If you were there you made a difference...

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA