[AT] Coal oil - crazy

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Thu Apr 14 03:40:28 PDT 2005

I was thinking about coal oil last Sturday as I was helping work on a steam
engine that came out of a plant that produced as a by product coal oil. We took
the engine out last August, but I can still smell the faint smell of coal oil
on my shoes that I wore there. Did you know that they used coal oil to make
perfumes.
Terry