[AT] Gas Prices

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Wed Apr 13 19:29:59 PDT 2005

I have a long commute to work each day (gotta work where the people are,
but like to live where there aren't as many). I drive a diesel and while
diesel here is in the $2.20 to $2.35 and is a little higher than gas,
you hardly notice when you get around 50 MPG range. Darn, I can't say
enough about driving a diesel car... Too bad more manufacturers don't
make them.....

Rob Gray