[AT] OT: I lost my best friend today

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Apr 13 19:22:13 PDT 2005

I certainly don't consider this to be spam or to be off topic.  All I can say
here is just to keep all those precious memories close to your heart and know
that their are many of us here who wish comfort for you and yours in this time
of need.
Obviously, your father was well liked, loved and respected.  Sounds like a good
tribute to me.

David