[AJD] '41 B Oil in Cylinders

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Wed Apr 13 18:52:03 PDT 2005

Mike,

For what it's worth, I get a little oil out of the petcocks on my '50 A
on the rare occasion when I open them (electric start, so I don't need
to open them unless the battery is really low).  Maybe this is normal, I
don't know for sure, perhaps someone else has more input.

All of your theories sound good, but if the machine is running o.k., not
smoking, and not completely fouling the plugs to where they won't fire,
I wouldn't get too excited.  Unless you really lug these things for a
long time, they do seem to foul the plugs a little, at least that's been
my experience.

.02

Terry