[AT] Coal oil - crazy

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:56:41 PDT 2005

I told a doctor who is supposed to know about folk medicine about it and he
thought I was crazy!  LOL

Charlie

Golly, Charlie.  So we may ascertain the validity of that diagnosis, a
couple of questions need to be answered--------

First, was the doc qualified.  I mean, was he a shrink or a MD.

Second, did you pay for that diagnosis, or was it a free bee .  (grin)

Seroiusly, when I was a kid, my Grandparents always brought a quart of
kerosene oil to our picnic in the woods each Sunday afternoon.  It was used
to start the wood cooking fire and to rub on our skin as bug repellant.  It
seemed a little more oily than kerosene, and a little more yellow color.  I
always suspected it was a grade between kerosene and diesel oil.  at any
rate, it did both jobs pretty well.

Charlie V. in very sunny WNY.