[AT] White Gas

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 18:47:14 PDT 2005

--- Bob Seith <seithr at denison.edu> wrote:

> Sinclair is the one to buy,
> Nickel is the reason why.
> Sinclair gasolines are made with Nickel, Nickel,
> Nickel...
>
> Something like that.

Bob, I think (and my lovely wife agrees, really)
you're correct.  But man-o-man does that date us!! <g>
You don't happen to remember the approximate when of
that jingle, do you?
BTW, not that I really was overly curious about the
whys and wherefors of octane etc., but this has been a
fantastic thread.  The only thing that has happened
though has been 'the more I know, the less I
understand'.  Oh well, still learned a lot!
Dave